Translate

quinta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2022

๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’‚๐ŸพACT NOW!

๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’‚๐ŸพLet`s do it right! 
There are only two ways to sort out the problem: Or you prosecuting me or you pay for the damage and respective consequences in my life, of your legally doubtful permanent actions throughout a decade. "HUGE DAMAGE - YOU SAID..." AND ALL DAMAGES REQUIRE FAIR PECUNIARY COMPENSATION - IN MY OPINION. Otherwise... ๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพGentlemen don`t need to go so far.
I am sure that it`s not enough saying; "from today you are allowed to work in the UK and make your life normally"!๐Ÿ˜Š


Blufondam
I believe in God.
My God is Three in One!




Blufondam, um Humanista e Crente em Deus, Preocupado com Fraternidade Humana, Fauna, Flora e a Mae Natureza.๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

Sem comentรกrios:

Enviar um comentรกrio