Translate

domingo, 25 de junho de 2023

YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE WAITING FOR YOU! ADDRESS TO THEM THROUGH YOUR ADS!

😃YOUTUBE, PLEASE 👉🏾 CULTURE 👉🏾 RESPECT 👉🏾 FAIR SHARING AND 👉🏾 LOVE!


MIND YOUR "YOUTUBE-ADS" TO YOUR OWN BROTHERS (JUST IN CASE YOU'RE A TRUE BROTHER), WHO ARE SLEEPING ON THE STREET OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.
 
STOP FANTASY AND START BEING REAL,  SEEING THE PEOPLE'S NEEDS, PLEASE!
LESSONS ONLY MAY COME FROM THE ONE WHO HAS THE REQUIRED SKILLS WITH ADEQUATE LIFE EXPERIENCE - IF THERE'S RESPECT IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE AND EXORBITANT WEALTH (HUMOUR)... THEN, JUST GO AWAY FROM ME AND AWAKE TOWARD YOUR BROTHERS/SISTERS SMILING AND SINGING THE SAME SONG!
SHARE A FAIR ADS CALLING THEM TO COME HOME AND STARTING MOVING TOGETHER AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THE EARTH.
I am referring to the "addressed ads on YouTube with clear home in and out stalking" - yes, clearly reported in YouTube what I buy, eat, wear, said to someone in a cafe, bath, online activities, etc. etc. and years and years later no changes to live in peace. What's behind this? Please, STOP!
👉🏾Also, please, change this: "@user-wg4pe4mt9y" to relate to my personal ID on site!

👉🏾 Talk to Portuguese, Brazilians and Africans Bad Guys to leave my page, please!
 And ensure that my page is also clear from naughties and annoying women related spams

PROMOTE: CULTURE 👉🏾 POLITICS 👉🏾 FRIENDSHIP/HUMANISM/HEALTH/PRANKS 👉🏾 LOVE 👉🏾 ANIMALS 👉🏾 
👉🏾 PLANTS 👉🏾 NATURE 👉🏾 SCIENCE/ENVIRONMENT 👉🏾 RELIGION 👉🏾 THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES 👉🏾 AND NO VIOLENCE!
Thanks!  
🩸🙏🏾🌹



Obs. 🙏🏾👇🏾
😃👉🏾 https://youtube.com/shorts/j2wgcoxOlmY?feature=share


Obs. 😃
👇🏾HOW⁉️WHEN⁉️WHERE⁉️BRO... THANK YOU, BRO!
🌱I bought a new Microsoft Surface device to gain my autonomy and freedom, but early I discovered that  my new device is under their control... Then, just a few months ago, I tried to change it for another one, an Apple MacBook Air, but unfortunately I have been stalked and share the shop moment with them. They got all my New Device (second Hand but very good) details enough to continue their jobs into my life. I am actually not in condition to buy a new device by myself - they control all my communications channels ... I NEED TO KEEP CALM AND CONTINUE ASKING FOR PEACE, GENTLEMAN BEHAVIOURS, AND REPAIR FOR ALL DAMAGES THAT THEY KNOW THEY DID THROUGHOUT YEARS AND YEARS, WITHOUT BREAK AND ON DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS SCHEMES - EVEN MURDER ATTEMPT VIA POISONING, BLOOD INFUSION (NURSE MEETS ME IN LINKEDIN WITH REGRET ABOUT HER JOB😀) AND VACCINE.😀  

😃🙏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

👇🏾
🤝🌱


👇🏾
👉🏾Address your ads to Them - Your brothers!😴 Just look into their eyes... Bro!

👇🏾

👇🏾

NOTHING SHOULD CONTINUE TO BE AS WE USUALLY SEE THINGS.
CHANGE MUST HAPPEN NOW! 

👇🏾
🌹💐









Blufondam, um Humanista e Crente em Deus, Preocupado com Fraternidade Humana, Fauna, Flora e a Mae Natureza.🤝👣💖🏝🙏👍

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário