Good morning, and I hope my message finds you well! My worry about my Personal Tax Account as well as my Company Corporation Tax Return, brought me to bring those “stuffs” to your consideration:
1. Self Assessment was already been completed in a Library device in Axminster as a consequence of my MacBook being blocked and with no access to the internet (EE may not like acknowledging my existence throughout these years as “a client with hacked accounts” so my calls to the Support Team are being ignored for so long… I wasn’t able to either submit my final version or even print/save it. So from that device, I think they might actually have all my signing credentials and therefore, my current device was blocked… And one of the suspects doesn’t even hide himself, he has been demanding the closure of my company, while others are strictly dedicated to my Personal Tax Account. 😃 I received a letter from Tribunal about fake my company debt - a company with no operational transactions and reporting just to strictly following the compliance regarding this business circumstances (attracting high profile Marketers Bandits wearing masks of all kinds. 🏛️🤔🍎🫂👉🏾💰🔥
2. A post had been posted on my Nextdoor page; you may need to buy a new computer - but this one never was mine and the Apple 🍎 have been disregarded my attempts to fix the issue by either giving me a new device or just refund me - there was my complaint almost from the next month following my purchase!
3. They got access to a desk in my Jobcenter Review Appointment, they’ve got all my banks details through that desk, and on my most recent MOT, they asked the Garage to change me almost the Total Amount from those balances… and it was not the first time they are going through this behavior.
4. Chard was in the list for Somerset Job Support… but I already received an email saying that my location has to wait for the new update when the program reaches my location! 😃👇🏾👇🏾
👉🏾 As the damage is already done and it’s so hard to outline it in my words, the justice system has to consider talking to me, mitigating the consequences for unprotected “Lone Wolf “ volunteers! ⚜️🕊️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🏛️👉🏾🌱🌱🌱🌱♻️♻️♻️🧹♻️♻️
I saw your post on my YouTube Timeline, and despite not opened it, I can confirm that your chosen title is right; “That Management Team is the Core Element into all the Troubles…”, followed by two Officers whose names I never mentioned yet through my public written statements - but their days countdown started long ago… (this is a bit more serious, because I feel it, they will react thoroughly… But I am not in condition to save them from assuming their responsibility and accountability on ADOPTION of my life and the transfer they made to the Somerset Colleagues… after my runaway under their Coercive Control (my citation to the video of Dr. Xxxxxx, an extraordinary American Professional in my YouTube timeline)!
So, no one will escape - whatever the size of your pistol!
I have friends who have Nuclear Weapons… 😃humor!
May Lord’s Love shower all of us! 🏛️🕵🏾♂️🫧🤔
Kind regards,
Blufondam - ⚜️🪖🕊️🌱🌺🕵🏾♂️ The Best System 🧹🧽🫧🗑️ 👉🏾 ♻️ 👉🏾 🌱
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário