Translate

domingo, 2 de agosto de 2026

THE DISCERNMENT VERSUS THE REALITY🏛️🌱

THE DISCERNMENT VERSUS THE REALITY
🏛️🌱 🌎

(...) DISCERNMENT WASN'T/ISN'T OVER THE ABSTRACT, BUT INSTEAD AND EXACTLY IN THE OPPOSITE, IT DERIVES FROM THE LIFE YOU'RE LIVING AND THE LEVEL OF YOUR INTEGRATION AND IDENTIFICATION WITH YOUR OWN REALITY (INSIDE/OUTSIDE)... 

OTHERWISE, YOU'RE IN NEED OF MENTAL HEALTH ATTENTION AND CARE!

SO, RESPECTFULLY, LET'S STOP THE JUDGEMENT, IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM/S AND DISCUSS THEM WITH REASONABLE LEGAL APPLICATION OF RULES, GUIDELINES, AND PROCEDURES - GUARANTY TO THE TARGETED ONE THE RIGHT TO BE LISTENED, TO DEFEND HIMSELF/HERSELF. SO WE CAN CALL IT, RIGHT NOW, JUSTICE!

😀
👉🏾 I am not challenging anybody. I am trying to affirm that I have the right to be listened to in any case that involves myself and my name... It's completely unacceptable that people are coming and talking about my probable case while my complaints or screamings(1) are in complete disregard of the ones behind the case leaks on social media.  
HARASSMENT!
Referring to a "potential case"(2) 40 years ago on another continent, and trying to defend what the Group did here in the United Kingdom and Portugal, reflects exactly the truth backing my defence against their attacks and criminal intent. I reaffirm that I have not committed any crime backing all these abusive barriers, gossip, and bullying - with no attended official complaints. 🕊️😀


(1) Feeling the punishment with the sense of injustice for so long... and now imagining a freedom with consented full control of my devices and communications - also, ignoring all sorts of damages throughout these years.  

(2) Potential case because I wasn't notified of any hearing... So the case didn't transit to judgment yet - just in case it really exists. I learned about it from your actions on social media. I am a good man, honest and responsible! I was a teacher of teens (11 y.o. to 16 y.o.) as well as adults in the night shift in Portugal. I know the Group investigates everyone who was related to my classes, because I saw some posts on YouTube disclosing these contacts, but no cases were posted about my behaviour - I SPENT 24 YEARS OF MY LIFE IN PORTUGAL, AND NOW 22 YEARS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. I NEVER GOT A WHITE WOMAN AS A GIRLFRIEND - DESPITE RIGHT NOW, LOOKING TO GET ONE! 😀 👉🏾 ❤️ 

(3) Only my wife, just my wife! But in my holidays alone in Africa... I don't have to talk about who've been with me circumstantially and responsibly in and after a party - I think up to either 4 or 5 friendly/respectfully meeting... You do? Everyone does? 
To your attention, please! CHASE VS CHASED 👉🏾 LET'S GO: 
a) In a party scenario, I put a young girl into my car. She was in a big fight outside the disco party, and it was about 03:00 am. I took her to her home some miles away, and before arriving, she told me there was a very beautiful young woman who confessed she wanted to be my girlfriend... I just smiled and told her to take care when fighting on the roads, because you don't know how criminal some people's minds and actions can go in your young life... I didn't respond to what she said. Then she insisted, and then I told her I'm a married man! 
b) Some day I arrived home and got a message from two young women trying to meet me... people I had never met before. Despite their location being almost in the same area as me, I didn't react... That's it! 💥

(4) REFERRING TO MY PAST LIKE TALKING ABOUT A BANDIT? 



                                                           YOU CAN'T ESCAPE! 🕵🏾‍♂️








Blufondam, um Humanista e Crente em Deus, Preocupado com Fraternidade Humana, Fauna, Flora e a Mae Natureza.🤝👣💖🏝🙏👍

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário