Translate

sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2026

OUR CHAMPIONS, OUR CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS STARS!

OUR CHAMPIONS, OUR CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS STARS!

Warning: This content may not be appropriate/suitable to visitors and friends of Blufondam under 16 y.o.

Despite your several posts of short videos in my YouTube timeline, dear “Star-Wind”, I checked out and for second time, their content and I felt offended, not by you but by who is using you, your reputation and personal success for such a dark purpose - exposing you to attract their victims to open up that videos and then, spreading new gossip over them. It’s exactly what happened following watching your short video as a mix of success and s3xual attraction. Yes, the fakes and nasty bullying came out immediately and not just in my YouTube feed, where I blocked at least two black shameless people, but also from the unfriendly ones who are behind annoying bullying... to which I have no social connections… just imagination about where my eyes are watching when they are crossing with me and or by my windows 😃!
They are cooked and desperate after coming over my life… Someone who laughs about this situation, posted a video saying: “do you know what they are saying…?” 😃🔥🔥🔥
To finalize, I hope you will read this post, and I also hope you will be able to protect your success and reputation by claiming more respect in your social circle and relationships, because they are disrespectfully addressing to your professional sacrifices, reducing you to a vulgar sport personality under the eyes of your admirers. So, this’s unacceptable for anyone at your age and within the Black Community Huge Contributors in your country!

Blufondam. 🕵🏾‍♂️
Keep Smiling, and behave Accordingly to your Status in the World Women’s Sport! 🕊️💙⚖️🏛️👉🏾🌱👉🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾







Blufondam, um Humanista e Crente em Deus, Preocupado com Fraternidade Humana, Fauna, Flora e a Mae Natureza.🤝👣💖🏝🙏👍

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário